North America’s Only 100% E&P-Driven Event Dedicated to Optimizing Facility Performance, Mechanical Integrity & Footprint Reduction
It’s a different world to where it was a year ago; the economic climate has changed, and operators are looking ahead into 2019, strategizing how they are going to make continual improvements and optimize facilities, while focusing growth that comes with the ‘drill faster’ $70+ oil climate, while navigating the changing regulatory environment.
After rigorous research with dozens of operators across the Permian, Appalachian, Rockies, Mid-Continent and beyond, the highly-anticipated 5th Annual Cost-Effective Well Site Facilities Onshore conference returns to Houston in September.
With brand new event features and improvements built in over three full days, this year’s agenda focuses on the ultimate goal of growing without increasing cost, while achieving a smaller footprint – meaning increased capital benefit, reduced processing footprint, reduction in labor time, improvement in safety – and covers the full breath of best practices to take a project from strategy to full development mode.
>>>>>>>> IMPROVEMENTS & INNOVATIONS BUILT INTO THE 2018 AGENDA <<<<<<<<
• Speaker Line-Up Like Never Seen Before: Greater representation from Majors, Super Majors and Mid-sized Operators that are maximizing facilities performance by leaps and bounds
• 3 Days, Over 30 Speakers, 24+ Hours of Learning & Networking And Multiple Registration Options: Take back specially designed workshop material plus all conference presentations
• Strategies for Doing More With Less & As Fast As Possible: Case studies reflecting actual results and best practices for doing more with less, while cutting costs and time on pad as much as possible
• Nuts & Bolts Details: Dig deeper into topics as more granular level data and specifics are shared
• Actual Lessons Learned: Real information on what operators tested, what equipment they installed, what results they got and how it helped them better themselves
• No Stones Left Unturned In 2018: With no grey areas, speakers this year will deliver practical, working examples and end-to-end case studies – simply, fully and in a quick manner
Unparalleled Networking, Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities
With operators now making technology & equipment investment decisions based on total cost & reliability, the 2018 facilities engineering exhibition floor is an excellent platform to showcase quality products, technologies and equipment that are scalable as best as possible through the life of the well’s development.